Brightening Oil Complex
This variant is currently sold out.
The Brightening Oil Complex uses an advanced form of Vitamin C and combines it with a blend of healing and skin enhancing oils and antioxidants. A lightweight oil to help even skin tone and texture, reduce darks spots, clarify, brighten and improve skin dullness, while fighting and reducing the signs of aging, giving your skin a healthy, even and brightened glow.
- Repairs uneven skin tone and texture, diminishes dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Brightens and clarifies
- Reduces the appearance of sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Provides hydration, protection and healing.
- Helps keep pores clear to prevent breakouts
- Vitamin C: An oil soluble form of Vitamin C, that not only penetrates the epidermis, but also the dermis, absorbing into skin faster and deeper than any other form of vitamin C. Making it the most effective form of Vitamin C to clarify and brighten skin, reduce dark spots and pigmentation, and provide potent antioxidant protection by destroying free radicals that cause premature aging. It's skin brightening effects can reduce the amount of skin pigment by almost 80%. It is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Goji Berry: A potent antioxidant which promotes collagen and elastin production, reduces hyperpigmentation, helps retain skin moisture and reduces inflammation.
- Rosehip Seed: High in linolenic acids, Vitamin C, and Vitamin A. Regenerates tissue and helps eliminate sun damage, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
HOW TO USE
Use AM and PM. After cleansing, lightly massage 3-4 drops onto to face and neck, For daytime use, allow a few minutes to absorb into the skin and follow with SPF.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Lyceum Barbarum (Goji Berry) Seed Oil, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Seed Oil, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil