It Can Be Good That Your Skin Looks Bad
I know the title sounds crazy. Who would want their skin to look bad? Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better, especially when it comes to great skin.
My cardinal rule has always been that whatever facials I do on my clients I always do them 100 times stronger on my skin first. My skin is very important to me but my clients skin is even more important.
1. When my skin looks red I know some real work has been done. Redness and from a deep facial doesn't last, so it's never a reason to freak out. But it does mean that someone took the time to give you a great pore cleaning which will last throughout the month to give your skin an overall healthier look.
2. Wrinkles aren't prevented by doing nothing. The more stimulation your skin gets, the better. Sometimes a nice deep diamond peel is just what the skin needs to buff out the start of fine lines.
3. After a deep treatment the skin spends time repairing itself and in that time it pushes the collagen to the surface. This improves the elasticity and makes the skin tighter.
Here are a few tips to get the most out of your facials:
- Make sure you research your esthetician in advance; you don't want to trust your face to just anyone.
- Remember that after a deep facial your SPF becomes even more crucial.
- Allow for downtime. Not everyone will look amazing the next day. It can take awhile for your skin to glow depending on what kind of treatment you do.
If you have any skin concerns or would like a consultation with us please contact us!
- Mindi Walters